Logic4training is leading training provider for building services installers in the South East. Communicating regularly with existing and potential customers is key to the company’s success and over the last five years, digital marketing has become the most important part of this process.
Working alongside Logic4training’s digital marketing team, which includes our very own Jonny Lawrence, SEO experts Koozai, website development agency, Speed and PPC guru, Richard Thomas from Design Web Consultancy, Jello writes regular blogs and e-shots, while supporting social media campaigns.
- One to two blogs written and uploaded weekly, covering industry issues, Logic4training news and tips & advice for installers.
- Regular e-shot using mailchimp to Logic4training’s customer database
- Daily posting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Social media reporting to track activity and effectiveness
- Online guide creation, to provide useful downloads for site visitors, plus PR opportunities
Jello also provides trade PR for Logic4training, which can act as a form of lead generation. Digital coverage with back-links to the site attracts new customers and contributes to SEO.