Camfil is a global leader in indoor air filtration, developing products that keep occupants safe and help buildings run more efficiently. Prior to Jello’s involvement in 2018, the company had done very little PR, but with growing rhetoric around the effect of air quality on our health and wellbeing, there was a real opportunity for Camfil to take centre stage in this debate.
- Securing exclusive features (averaging 2-3 a month) in key building services and facilities management titles, including MBS, ACR Journal and FMJ, plus sector specific coverage for food & beverage and data centre markets.
- Releasing a range of press releases, launching products and commenting on issues relating to Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Created guides relating to air quality, which are used by Camfil as a sales tool and also for PR purposes.
- Supporting the Camfil Group globally through regular blogs for Camfil.com, white papers and group press releases relevant to the UK market.
- Organising speaking opportunities for Camfil representatives at industry exhibitions, such as the Facilities Show and 2020’s HVACR show.
Camfil’s Peter Dyment speaking at the Facilities Show